Saturday, November 29, 2008

Sitting @ work on a Saturday. (Thinking about Comic Books!)


It's early morning on a sunny but cold Saturday morning. I'm at work. Again. Seems like I never leave. I enjoy my job, I just wish I could manage my time better on my off days. I work Security at an automotive plant. They make heating and cooling parts for Ford. I do a lot of patrols inside and outside of the plant. It's fun. A lot of people don't think security is fun but I think it is. Most think we just sit on our ass. But I don't. Time goes by pretty smooth here. Before you know it you look up and it's almost time to go.

Thanksgiving Thursday was pretty cool. I went to a co-workers house for Turkey and beer. Good times were had by all. Friday I went to my Local Comic Book Store. When we pulled up Captain America was standing outside in the cold. It was cool because the guy made the costume himself and it looked like it was made well. I took some pics on my camera phone. Once I figure out how, I'll post them on here. I try to go to my Comic Shop once a week. It's like therapy to me. Almost as soon as I walk inside I feel at ease. All my cares and worries melt away. There have been rumors about comic books not selling good or LCBS going under, but I don't see that happening. I think it's a great time to be a comic book reader. X-men has been exciting, Batman has been awesome, and I'm really getting a kick out of Rulk, X-force, and Cable. Feel free to post a comment and let me know what you are reading!

No comments: