Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Blog Cherry

Never really done a public journal before. And that's basically what this is. I'm a little leery about what thoughts of mine to make public. But after reading a few other blogs I've come to realize that there are far worse people with far worse thoughts than me. I guess first off I'll start by telling you a bit about myself. I'm a 35 year old white male. Born and raised in a Northern State in the U.S. of A. "America Fuck Yeah!" Where a kid can be a kid and a woman can be a man and a man can have a baby. Hell Yeah! Whoo-Hoo! (I'm not really excited I'm being sarcastic.)
Life seems to suck in 2008 at least it has so far.

I've had one or two spectacular things happen this year. But the rest of the year has been riddled with failures and disappointments. My faith in humankind has really sunk to an all time low this year. But LATELY I've had renewed faith in man once again. People do some shitty things and the shittiest thing people do is try and pretend the shit doesn't exist. Like when gas prices were at an all time high; it was $4.39 a gallon here at one point. They (people) were acting as if life goes on and things were all good. Well I make $10.00 an hour as a security guard. I gross $800 every two weeks. After $150 for child support and $100 in taxes (state and federal mind you) I bring home $539 every two weeks. My rent is $580.00 a month, electric $180, cable $100, and figure in gas and food what do I have left????? Nada much. Maybe 15$ pocket change every two weeks.

But you say: it's my own fault for not having gone to college and gotten a degree right? Degree Sma-gree. I know plenty of guys and gals with degrees in the same sinking ship as I am. Now I'm not knocking education. I went to Community College for 3 semesters in 2006-7 and I loved it!!! I loved learning at a later age in life when I could appreciate the knowledge I was receiving, it was a blessing to say the least. I absolutely loved it!

No comments: