Saturday, January 3, 2009

2009 is already starting off with a BANG!!!

I always have liked the month of January. It's like a do-over or a fresh pair of underwear. A new chance at a new age. I don't make new years resolutions but I do have goals set for the years to come. My main goal is to work and work and work on sequential storytelling with my pencil. I never realized how hard panel to panel art could be. I have a few pages already mapped out in thumbnails and I look forward to improving my technique. I want to tell a proper story with my art. On another note I'm hoping to see my daughter this month. I might have to go to where she is because the wife isn't able to travel right now. I'll keep you posted. God Bless you and continue to strive to be a better person in the years to come! Take care of you and your loved ones. After all Family is the MOST important asset of all.

5 comments:

Hope said...

Panel to panel can really draw down on ya! It's always easier doing pinups. Hang tough with it, it gets easier. Hope everything goes well seeing the family! May this year rock for you, sir, and keep posting!

Hope said...

By the way, still using my wife's account, this is Brad

SadnessHurts said...

Thanks Brad. Continue reading my blog. I like it.

-AF said...

yeah i agree, new year, new chance to get back on track. i joined the gym again, been 2 years of no activity. getting in shape always leads to me being much more productive art wise. maybe i will get slam bang 4 vol III out in April afterall. getting more submissions all the time.

SadnessHurts said...

Thanks Allen!! -This guy is an upstanding human being!!! He is a very talented and resolute inker and accomplished artist! Thank you sir and I am more and more glad each day that we met. God Bless.